Post by Dave Homewood on Dec 7, 2011 13:40:57 GMT 12
If you would like to assist me for the time put into the running of the Wings Over New Zealand Forum, the Wings Over New Zealand Show and the Wings Over Cambridge website, any dontations would be gratefully received. It takes a lot of time and dedication, as does the other unpaid research I do for many members and web browsers who constantly get in touch seeking information.
You can donate via PayPal using these instructions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange another way with me.
Click here www.paypal.com/
- Login using your own email address and password
- Select "Send Money" tab on top row next to "My Account" tab
- Enter recipients email address. My email is email@example.com
- Enter $ figure, select currency NZD- New Zealand Dollars in drop down list. Paypal will automatically estimate conversion and display it below the NZ dollar figure
- In the box below the $ amount there are two tabs, Purchase or Personal. Select Personal and check "Gift" option (may be already checked)
- Click continue, and next window confirms the details and shows any fee's to be incurred, mine was a 25 cents (says the writer of these instructions who lives in the USA).
- Check that the details are correct, recipient confirmed and dollar amount and bank or credit card where money is being withdrawn from.
- Add a message in the box at the bottom if you want.
- Click Send Money.
Donor and recipient will both receive confirmation emails of transaction from Paypal, so make sure your Paypal account profile contact details are correct and up to date.
Thanks again everyone.