Hi all, apologies for the repetition for those of you who have seen this elsewhere, but here is what I've been working on for the last few weeks while I take a break from my Skyhawk builds. This is the new (2013 at least) mould Airfix Typhoon I've done for this years club BSK. I added some seat belts, but the rest is straight out of the box, including the marking option for a 439 Sqn RCAF Bombphoon. I thought about a 486 scheme briefly, but discovered they didn't operate sliding canopy Typhoons for long, and may not have operated four bladed Typhoons at all.
Nice kit, needs a little care and thought in places but I'm happy with the result
While taking tht pics I decided to use a hairdryer (on a "cold" setting) to get some prop blur, which illustrates nicely just how big the propellor is in a way the static blades don't
Last Edit: Jul 31, 2015 21:44:21 GMT 12 by mumbles